You have just been hired as the Chief Ethics Officer for a start-up online retail company that was just named by the CEO called Hordstrom Online Department Store. The company will initially have a workforce of 100 employees, including a financial department, a vendor-relations department, a Human Resources Department, and a Legal Department, among others. The company’s executive management group consists of aChief Executive Officer, a Chief Operating Officer, a Chief Financial Officer, a Chief Legal Officer, a Chief Sales Officer, a Chief Information Officer and a Chief Ethics Officer. The company has a Board of Directors consisting of the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Operating Officer and 7 other independent directors. The company employs very sophisticated technology and has many trade secrets. The company has many competitors each of whom employs many competent employees, and many of those employees have access to their respectivecompanies’ trade secrets.
Your mission for the company is to create the following:
1. A policy for reporting illegal or unethical behavior and for disciplining employees;
2. A values statement for the company;
3. Incentive compensation programs for the sales departmentand for the senior management of the company. Discuss the programs you would implement and the types ofprograms you think should not be implemented and why;
4. Training programs covering appropriate conduct for employees within the company including any areas for which you think a training program would be useful;
5. Gifts acceptance policy for executive management and for the company as a whole. If you think there should or should not be a different policy for executive management, please explain why.;
6. Compliance program involving the Sarbanes/Oxley and the Dodd Frank Acts;
7. Reporting structure for the executive management group, the Audit Department, and the Finance Department. (Does the Board of Directors have any role here?);
8. Description of the audits that should be conducted at the company. Where should the audits be focused and why;
9. Strategies the company should adopt prospectively so that the company can effectively compete against its competitors, who are constantly coming up with state of the art technology, while at the same time maintaining its ethical edge.
10. Discuss what stakeholders you believe should be considered in accomplishing the projects set forth aboveand explain why they are important.;
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.