Please choose ONE of the following topics and respond to the thread corresponding to the question you select. Please include at least three scholarly sources within your initial post.
1. Screening, gender- and age-specific. Discuss the screening process and upcoming possibilities for screening options. Be sure to provide examples of three different health screens (one related to age, one related to gender, and one related to ethnicity or culture).
2. Keeping patients healthy and preventative care. Include statistics regarding population-specific preventative care as well as those diseases that are caught early with better outcomes, not only to the patient but to the healthcare system (for example, independence, financial cost). Discuss three preventative care opportunities that can have a significant impact on the life and health of the patient. Focus primarily on immunizations.
3. Health counseling and education barriers to preventative care (for example, inadequate reimbursement, insufficient time, healthcare literacy). Discuss three barriers and offer suggestions as to how an APRN can address these barriers.
4. Levels of prevention (primary prevention is most important in adult learning). Review the five levels of prevention and then focus on primary prevention. Offer three innovative ways in which to engage the adult population.
5. Secondary prevention screening in the general adult population age 18–64 (diabetes, HIV, Hep C, etc.). Discuss current literature and statistics regarding secondary screening: success, failure, and cost. Review what is considered secondary screening and provide three examples.
6. Screening tools as part of health promotion and disease prevention, etc. Discuss screening tools that should be used in most healthcare settings. Some of these tools may be age-, gender-, or situation-specific. Discuss three screening tools you use daily as you engage with patients. Do you think there are benefits to using these screening tools? Why or why not?
7. Mental health care is lacking in almost every community in our country. Discuss three issues that the United States faces in terms of mental health care as related to health promotion and disease prevention. What challenges do you see in your own community?
– Please include at least 3 scholarly sources within your initial post.
– APA style.
– Minimun 400 – 450 words.
– Turnitin Assignment (No plagiarism)
Note: My background for you to have as a reference: I am currently enrolled in the Psych Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program, I am a Registered Nurse, I work at a Psychiatric Hospital.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.