I need support with this Health & Medical question so I can learn better.
This film has been assigned for the entire Women’s Reproductive Health module. This episode illustrates how a lifetime of exposures to racism can literally get inside the body and affect the health of our newborns. This is connecting our discussion on Social Determinants of Health with reproduction. Please answer all of the following questions in your film critique:
- How are pregnancy outcomes affected by racism and chronic stress?
- How are pregnancy outcomes, racism, and chronic stress related to the Social Determinants of Health?
- How does the life-course perspective broaden conventional approaches, which focus primarily on risk factors during pregnancy?
to watch the videos and write 2 pages.
- Papers must be submitted online via Canvas in a Word document and must be written in essay format.
- Format guidelines include: 1-2 pages, 12 point font, Times New Roman, 1 inch margins, and double spaced.
- Answer all questions and provide examples from the film to support your ideas.