I need help with a Engineering question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Using clear and consistent organization throughout, identify and analyze the potential costs and benefits associated with your solution.
(the solution is a filtered tidal barrages that has the same concept as tidal barrages but it filtrates the water from the micro plastics before its flow to the ocean.)
1. Brief Introduction
Develop a ~1 paragraph introduction to your document. The
introduction should offer specific, audience appropriate context and an
overview of the content.
2. Identifying Costs
- Using Chapter 2 of your Engineering Economics textbook as a guide, identify 4 potential costs associated with your project (Marginal cost, average cost,,fixed cost, variable cost.)
- For each cost, identify whether it is a recurring or nonrecurring cost (pg. 43)
- For each cost, identify whether it is an internal or external cost (pg. 47)
- For each cost, offer a short explanation (approximately 1-4
sentences, or ~25-100 words) that clearly details how the cost is
related to your project
- Develop a table that clearly lays out this information
3. Identifying Benefits
Consider what benefits will result from the successful implementation of your project. List 3 potential benefits(economic benefit, variable benefit,fixed benefit, life-cycle benifits associated with your project. For each benefit:
- Briefly explain how your project will lead to the benefit (1-4 sentences, or ~25-100 words)
- Include a time estimation for how long it will reasonably take for the benefit to take effect, or be noticeable
- Some benefits might take effect in stages, which you should list as
“Immediate; Intermediate; and Long-term,” each followed by a time
estimate in parentheses.
- FOR EXAMPLE:
- Immediate (within 1 year)
- Intermediate (2-5 years)
- Long-term (10-20 years)
- Include a brief, specific, targeted statement (1-4 sentences, or
~25-100 words) that explains why the benefit makes the project worth
- The likes of “because education is important!” is not an acceptable answer. It is neither specific nor targeted.
- Organize your work according to the outline above. Use distinct
headers for each section, and secondary and tertiary headings as
- In the “Identifying Costs” section, only include the table and a contextualizing sentence.
- In the “Identifying Benefits” section:
- number the benefits 1-3 with the title of the cost bolded, as a subheading
- include the required information under each cost in the order requested
- each piece of information should appear under its own tertiary heading, not as a full paragraph
- please follow all the instructions