I don’t know how to handle this Computer Science question and need guidance.
Describe the current IT-Related Ethical Issue of Social Networking, such as “catfishing” and apply a ethical framework like Reynolds Seven-Step Approach, Kidder’s Nine Steps, or Spinello’s Seven-Step Process. Grammar, professional writing, and spelling are very important for this paper.
For this paper, the following five elements must be addressed:
- Describe a current IT-related ethical issue: Since this is a paper exercise, not a real-time situation, you may want to construct a brief scenario where this issue comes into play, and thus causes an ethical dilemma. The dilemma may affect you, your family, your job, or your company; or it may be a matter of public policy or law that affects the general populace. See the list below for a list of suggested issues, which may be a source of ethical dilemmas.
- Define a concise problem statement that is extracted from the above description or scenario. It is best if you define a specific problem caused by the dilemma, that needs a specific ethical decision to be made, that will solve the dilemma. Be aware that if it is a matter of public policy or law, that it may require a regulatory body or congressional approval to take action to implement a solution.
- Analyze your problem using one of the structured decision-making frameworks chosen from Module 2. Make sure that you identify the decision-making framework utilized. In addition, the steps in the decision-making framework selected must be used as major headings in the Analysis section.
- Consider and state the impact of the decision that you made on an individual, an organization, stakeholders, customers suppliers, and the environment, as applicable!
- State and discuss the applicable ethical framework like Reynolds Seven-Step Approach, Kidder’s Nine Steps, or Spinello’s Seven-Step Process.
Concerning your paper:
- Prepare a minimum 3- 5 page, double-spaced paper as an attached Microsoft Word file.
- Use headings for each topic criteria
- Provide appropriate American Psychological Association (APA) source citations for all sources you use. In addition to critical thinking and analysis skills, your paper should reflect appropriate grammar and spelling, good organization, and proper business-writing style.
- Include a Cover Page with your Name, the UMGC/Name of the Class, and the Title of the Paper.