I don’t understand this History question and need help to study.
I want you to answer all the questions on the fill
1. In the year _________ was the beginning of Ghana’s Tenkamenin’s reign.
2. Askia Mohammed became the ruler of Songhay in the year _________.
3. Ghana reached its height under the _____________ Dynasty.
4. The Kingdom of ________________ was successfully ruled by Sonni Ali and Askia
5. During the reign of Mansa Musa the city of _______________ is where an Islamic
University and elaborate mosques were built.
6. The three cities in Mali that the Trans-Saharan Trade Route passed through were
____________ _____________, and ________________.
7. In 1672, Charles II, King of England, chartered the ___________________________ to
participate in the African Slave Trade.
8. The first African indentures were sold in 1619 in the ________________ Colony.
9. In 1520 the African civil engineer _______________ explored New Mexico and Arizona
for the Spanish.
10. The Reverend _______________________ wrote, “Every freeman of Carolina shall have
absolute power and authority over his Negro slaves, of what opinion or religion soever”.
TRUE AND FALSE:
1. Slavery was an ancient institution. T F
2. The English were known as the first participants in the African slave Trade. T F
3. African slaves were brought to Europe in 1390. T F
4. The ‘Middle Passage’ was NOT a one-way passage. T F
5. Plantation owners in the Caribbean were known as absentee owners. T F
6.. In 1670 the Virginia Colony sanctioned slavery. T F
7. The Society for the Propagation of The Gospel in Foreign Parts were missionaries and
suggested slaves study the Scriptures and be taught to read and write. T F
8. White Indentureship was a long-standing success in the Virginia and Maryland
colonies. T F
9. Prince Hall was an African in America who fought in the War of Independence and
established Masonry among free Blacks. T F
10. The Northwest Ordinance of 1787 allowed slavery in the territory North of the Ohio
River. T F