Due: December 2, 11:59 p.m.
Worth: 250 points.
Case Problems serving as the factual basis for your studies that you can choose from:
· Classic Case 16.2 (Meinhard v. Salmon)
· Classic Case 18.3 (Guth v. Loft, Inc.)
· The Mariners’ latest high profile case: https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/mariners/lorena-martin-and-mariners-part-ways/
· The Seattle Art Museum potential case: https://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/visual-arts/multimillion-dollar-art-collection-once-promised-to-sam-now-up-for-auction-at-christies/
Group work encouraged (!) if you haven’t hit your group work quota yet, but all group members receive the same evaluation/grade and must turn in the paper individually (crediting the other group members).
· Use the facts in the Classic Cases or articles as the starting point of your Case Study. The idea is to analyze the case and figure out what actions your client (the “side” you choose) might have taken to avoid litigation, reduce the risk of losing money or being sued for damages or something else.
· You may go beyond the facts listed in the Case Problem and pretend what sort of additional facts or information – provided that they are consistent and reasonably possible (e.g., Alternative #2 can’t be that Superwoman comes in and saves the day or that your client just hires a really smart lawyer) – might have occurred or would occur. One source of potential additional facts, or alternatives for that matter, is the actual underlying case. Make use of the sources discussed in Module 1 and the CityU Library to find the actual cases. A “dissent” to a court’s opinion can provide more ideas too.
· Be creative – although not fantastical – with your four alternatives. In addition to the underlying cases or articles, you might find scholarly articles about similar cases, or the Textbook description of other cases in the same chapter, as a source of ideas.
· Remember, since this is a law course, to work in legal concepts where applicable, so as to demonstrate your understanding and ability to apply your learnings from the course.
· Make sure your writing communicates your ideas. Use of headings and bulleted lists will focus the reader (me!).
· Have fun! This is where you get to be a businessperson!
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.