The purpose of this assignment is to build off of the ideas from Part A of the Sociocultural Project that you completed earlier in the semester. You are to answer the 5 questions listed below in a paper format*** (rather than simply writing out each question and the answers; see example below). In other words, the paper must have a flow to it, rather than just being separate ideas answered independently.
The paper must be at least 3-4 pages in length and follow the posted rubric to achieve the maximum possible points. Please submit a Word Document or PDF, using 12-point font and 1-inch margins. There is no need for a title page, but do include your name, the date, and CRN on the upper-left side of the paper. You can include a title if you like.
1. Reflecting on the cultural attitudes and sociocultural messages explored in this course and in your sociocultural project, in what ways are race, gender, and sexuality social constructions? Use specific details from the textbook, Sociocultural Project Part A, and/or outside research.
2. What influence have these sociocultural messages had on the social constructions of race, gender, and sexuality? What is the significance of the impact of sociocultural messages related to race, gender, and sexuality? Feel free to bring in information from outside research and other readings you have done for class.
3. To what extent do the sociocultural images you selected reinforce myths/stereotypes about gender and sexuality?
4. What new knowledge or perspectives about sexuality has your sociocultural project, as well as the text and discussions in your class, provided you? How do these issues relate to your life and your own personal assumptions about sexual identity and gender?
5. What are some methodological issues that impact our knowledge about race, gender, and sexuality. Explain how and why they can cause issues when doing research. Include a discussion of sampling, measuring behaviors, and application of research findings.
***Example: After a brief introduction, paragraph 1 (that addresses the first question listed might start out something like: “Throughout the course, we have examined ways in which race, gender, and sexuality are social constructions. The following are reasons why this is the case:”
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.