RTI and Multi-Tiered Intervention Presentation
Tiered instruction and support programs are often implemented on a school or district-wide level. Response to Intervention (RTI) and Multi-tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) are common programs that provide a framework for assessment, delivery of instruction, provision of supports, and guidelines for referrals for eligibility in special education. The law requires that teams document efforts to support students in general education settings before they can be referred for special education evaluation. Not all students who struggle have a documented disability or meet eligibility requirements. Teachers and staff must address screening and assessment to identify the needs of students and make data-driven decisions regarding delivery of instruction, needed supports, and referrals when necessary for additional supports and services. RTI is a framework that includes general supports for all students, supports that are more specific for at-risk students, and identification of students who need interventions that are more intensive.
Using the attached Kindergarten – Class Profile, imagine you are the classroom teacher for these students. Review the profile and formulate a small group of students with whom you will implement RTI strategies. Using this group as an example, create a 15-20 slide digital presentation providing an introduction to the RTI for new educators.
Within your presentation, provide:
· An overview of RTI and MTSS, including an explanation of the tiers and how these systems can be used to enhance and adapt instruction.
· An explanation of the role of the child study team.
· A discussion and examples of the types of data collected throughout the RTI process.
· An explanation of what factors determine appropriate student placement within the RTI tiers. Refer to your example student group to illustrate specific ideas.
· An explanation of how the RTI model can help meet the needs of students without disabilities and as a means of adapting instruction prior to evaluating students for a disability.
· Five examples of research-based intervention strategies that you will use with students in your example student group who are struggling in English language, arts, or mathematics. Include justification for each intervention strategy.
· Description of the data that would be collected as part of implementing the research-based intervention strategies. Explain how this data could be used to evaluate the effectiveness of the RTI strategies and how this information could be used as justification for testing for possible special education eligibility.
· A title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
Support your presentation with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.