Can you help me understand this Management question?
All files will be attached but this is an overview below:
The report is expected to be in the form of a business report of 2,000 – 3,000 words. Be sure to include an executive summary to your report (of no more than 250 words).
You will be required to select an organisation, commodity or product and complete the following:
1. Introduce and summarise the product/commodity/organisation you will be focusing on for this report.
2. Draw and explain the supply chain of your selected product/commodity/organisation.
3. Summarise the up-stream element of your selected supply chain and identify a relevant technology that will enhance the up-stream operations of your supply chain.
4. Summarise the down-stream element of your selected supply chain and identify a relevant technology that will enhance the down-stream operations of your supply chain.
5. Briefly apply the four stages of strategy development presented in Week 6 to your supply chain specifically around the implementation of the technologies you presented in steps 3 and 4 above.