Here are the requirements for the Research Proposal (1,250 to 1,500 words). Include 8-10 scholarly, peer-reviewed sources within the last five years:
Title Page, Abstract page, and References page in APA format (10%). Please refer to the APA style guide regarding the difference between an abstract and an introduction.
Introductory section (20%): This is the longest section of your paper. Begin with an introductory paragraph that states the purpose of the paper. Then, go into detail on your literature review. Begin with a general review of your topic and move to specific studies that are similar to your proposal. Show how your proposal is different from what has been done before. Build to a paragraph that includes your hypothesis (-ses).
1. Develop your problem statement.
2. Develop a hypothesis on the topic you selected.
3. Include the hypothesis you submitted for Topic 3 DQ 2 (Online) or sent to instructor (Onground). Use the feedback you receive from the discussion forum to revise your hypothesis if necessary. Which is My current hypothesis is if the student’s living enviorment is clean and organized then their ability to learn improves
Body of the Report:
1. Method section (20%): This part has four sections (each of which is a subheading): (a) Participants– Explain how many participants will be involved in the study. What will be their relevant characteristics (age, gender, race, etc.)? How will they be recruited? Provide additional information to for clarity; (b) Apparatus/ Materials/ Instruments– What materials or instruments will be used in the experiment? What ingredients will you need to run your study (tests, gadgets, paper/ pencils, etc.)? Clearly state if the instrument is self-created or used in a previous study; (c) Procedure– Provide a clear description of all procedures to be followed in the study. Will there be groups? Will there be manipulation to control variables? Provide the steps of the study in chronological order for the reader. Write in the conditional tense since the study will not be carried out; and (d) Design– Briefly explain the design of the experiment and why that is the best design for your study. (e.g., correlational non-experimental design, between-subjects, within-subjects, or mixed experimental design). Describe the independent variable and the corresponding levels and the dependent variable and the level of measurement.
2. Results (20%): This section may be combined with the Discussion section. Include a paragraph describing what statistic will be used (e.g., t-test, ANOVA, correlation, chi-square), how many degrees of freedom, alpha level (choose .05), and critical value. (Do not create fake results.)
3. Discussion (20%): Include at least four paragraphs: (a) Describe what it would mean if significant results were obtained. Then describe what it would mean to obtain nonsignificant results; (b) Discuss how the study will follow APA ethical guidelines by discussing the use of an informed consent form, debriefing statement, deception, and obtaining IRB permission; (c) Discuss any limitations in the study (e.g., possible confounding, lack of random assignment or random sampling, etc.); and (d) Conclude with a discussion of future studies that could arise from the present study.
References: Include at least 8-10 scholarly, peer-reviewed sources published within the last 5 years.
Appendices: Include two figures, OR two tables, OR a table and a figure (10%). A table consists of columns and rows of numbers or text, and a figure is anything else (chart, map, graph, etc.). For example, set up a table focusing on participants, include your individually created survey, use/cite tables from a previous study, refer to Chapter 14 summary table, include Informed Consent figure and/or Debriefing Form figure. If unsure, contact your instructor for confirmation of appendices.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.