Powerpoint slide presentation & 10 page script along with it to discuss about it, Everything has to be fine quality with APA citations:
You are an information system security professional for CCS International, a company that provides IT personnel for a variety of government and private contracts. The organization to which you are currently contracted hires a new chief security officer (CSO) after the previous CSO retires. Although the new CSO is in charge of security for the organization’s data assets, networks, and computer systems, her background and most recent experience is in physical security, and she knows very little about information security. Your manager explains that you have been assigned the task of preparing an information brief for the new CSO, which will provide her with the basics of cyber security, acquaints her with the current threats facing your organization’s data infrastructure, and the legal issues related to protecting the enterprise. Prepare a slide presentation covering (at a minimum) the following topics:
· What is cyber security, and what are some of its key concepts?
· What are the most significant threats to your data, and what are some of the root causes of those threats?
· Are cyber criminals a real danger to your enterprise? Why or why not?
· What is risk management, and how can the risk management process help you protect your infrastructure and data?
· What are some computer security best practices that you would recommend, and how will they help protect your IT assets?
· If your organization does become a victim of a cyber-crime or a security incident, how will you respond? What types of evidence would be important to your investigation, and how would they be used? What would law enforcement’s role be in your incident response plan?
· Are there any laws at the local, state, federal, or even international level that protect your organization by imposing penalties on cyber criminals? Provide at least one example of a cyber-crime court case, and explain both its outcome and its significance.
· What do you need from the CSO to best protect your organization? Justify your requests.
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide presentation addressing the scenario and covering the topics above. Ensure that you create a title slide for your presentation (not included in the 15- to 20-slide count) displaying your name, the course title, and the date of submission. Be sure to use a background and fonts appropriate for your meeting with the CSO.
Prepare a script to go along with the slide presentation that could be read to provide an in-depth discussion of the topics highlighted on the slides. Research the topics above, using your textbook, information provided in class, and resources provided by the library or textbooks from previous courses. Your script should be written in an academic format, should be logically organized (e.g., introduction, body, and conclusion), and should include the following:
· a cover page with your name, the course title, and the date of submission
· an introductory section that explains the purpose of the presentation
· the body of the paper, addressing the topics discussed in your slides
· a conclusion section that summarizes your discussions
· a References page in which you reference the text or other sources, which must be properly documented and cited, using APA formatting
The script must be a minimum of 10 double-spaced, computer-generated pages in length, using a 12-point font, with 1-inch page margins (top, bottom, right, and left). There must also be a cover page and a References page; these two pages will not count toward the required page total.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.