You will write a paper comprising of a topic based on play that was covered during the semester
******PRETEND PLAY will be the topic of the paper.
- A. Introduction:
· The identification of the topic on play.
· Why is it important to you?
· Why is this topic important for our discipline?
· How does it support the standards for effective education for children 0-8 years of age? B. Theory:
· Identify at least two theory that supports your topic.
· Explain how these theories are connected to your topic. C. Special Populations and Culture.
· Provide two ways that your topic may impact special populations.
· How may your topic be perceived by diverse cultures? D. The effects on the whole child.
· How does your topic affect children?
· How is your topic an opportunity for literacy development in children? E. Environments:
· How does your topic affect the role of the teacher as a facilitator of play?
· How does your topic impact the creating of an environment that promotes learning through play? F. Conclusion and Reflection:
· What is the future impact your topic may have on young children?
· How will you use this information to help children and their families whom you come in contact with?