You use the required SON template.
SON Writing Template with Instructions 8_7_18.doc
2. You add the page numbers to the top right hand corner of your paper in the header. You are not required at this point to have a running header, but you can add one if you want to. If you do not know how to do this, please review the following YouTube video:
3. You need a correctly formatted APA title page
4. You need to use section headings that align with your Blackboard grading rubric. Your first section heading will be the same as the title on your title page and is not bolded. All other section headings will need to be bolded.
5. Your reference page should be a separate page.
6. You are required to use two references (at a minimum) for this paper. You do need to cite your work using in-text citations correctly. If you want to add points to your work and exceed the expectations to receive a higher grade, you will use more than two references. You may only use one internet source and it must be cited correctly. Please do not put the URL in parentheses.
7. Please keep your use of direct quotes at a minimum. In a good academic paper, only 10% of the in-text citations will come from direct quotes. So…for a paper this length, you may use one, but preferably none. Paraphrasing is the gold standard in academic work. You need to paraphrase the quote and then cite it. If you do choose to use a direct quote, remember that you then need to add a page number to the in-text citation. If you cite statistics, you also should include the page number.
Examples: In-text Citation without a direct quote : (Smith, 2016) In-text citation from a direct quote or using a statistic: (Smith, 2016, p. 201)
If you need more help look at this site: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02/ or there are tons of resources on writing in APA in the Walden Writing Center. You may access it by using the Academic Writing Icon on the left side of your paper.
8. Please keep your paper at the correct length. If you assignment says 2-3 pages, that is how long your paper should be. of course, that does not include your title page or your Reference page. If you give me 6 pages, I will just assume you could not figure out what was important, so you gave me everything in the world. Not good!
9. Your paper absolutely (100%) has to go through Safe Assign. I cannot accept a paper emailed to me. I suggest you submit your paper as early as possible. Sunday nights can require long waits for getting your paper back because there are so many students submitting them all at once. I do check your Safe Assign scores and your papers. Please make sure that all the work you do is your own.
10. I love Grammarly, but I will not accept any papers with Grammarly comments still there in Track Changes. You must give me a clean copy of the paper. I love Grammarly as much as anyone, but if your paper has all those comments, I cannot add mine.
Quality Indicator of choice is the PREVENTION QUALITY INDICATOR
All sources must be within last 5 years and professional and scholarly literature
Use the Walden Writing Center guidelines titled “Writing a Paper” and “Scholarly Writing: Overview” to do the following:
Draft a 2- to 3-page paper describing your selected QI in general (Quality Indicator of choice is the PREVENTION QUALITY INDICATOR) and then describe how this QI has the potential to improve the quality, safety, and outcomes of your patients and their families.
Describe the current data available and leadership’s goal for improvement.
Draft a solution using 2 sources from professional and scholarly literature to support your proposal.
Use the 2000/3000 AWE Level Assignment Template in the resources for this week to complete your Assignment.
Use in-text citations to support your paper. Use essay-level writing skills, including the use of transitional material and organizational frames.
PLEASE FOLLOW GUIDELINES.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.