For your proposal use the quick write in the text box to submit your company, client, and product/service information. You will use this information once approved to populate the week 2 sections of the template.
IDEAS: Select a small business, or non-profit client’s product, either a manufactured product or a service for your proposal. Your client should have less than 500 employees. Choose a business or nonprofit you are familiar with and related to your career field if possible.
Possible clients include current or former employers, hotels, non-profits, convenience stores, restaurants, gyms, retail stores, manufacturers, dentists, doctors, software app designers, etc.
Large national corporations such as Walmart, Target, Amazon are not acceptable!
For the Marketing 320-course project, you will be developing a marketing plan proposal for a small business, or non-profit client’s product, either a manufactured product or a service. Large national corporations such as Walmart, Target, Amazon are not acceptable! Your client should have less than 500 employees. Choose a business or nonprofit you are familiar with and related to your career field if possible. Possible clients include current or former employers, hotels, non-profits, convenience stores, restaurants, gyms, retail stores, manufacturers, dentists, doctors, software app designers, etc. The plan will allow you to research and think about all the elements involved in marketing a business or non-profit and provide practical applications for the concepts you will be learning during the course. The plan should be developed as a presentation to your client.
This project is an important way to prepare you for the 21st-century workplace that is digitized, interdependent, and dynamic. The project will help you develop these skills valued by employers:
Use the course project to grow your professional skills and prepare for your career. Be engaged, and active. You will be rewarded with a positive learning experience, great grade, and skills that make you an attractive hire for an employer.
If you have any difficulties with the course project, contact your professor as soon as possible. They will address any issues you might have and work with you to make the project a success.
Course Project Paper Expectations
Your Course Project Paper will be written in stages using the paper template in the course shell.
You will supplement textbook and MindTap content with original research from scholarly sources. You are also required to reference content from your textbook.
The paper must follow APA 7 guidelines. Please see the APA resources in your course shell.
You must use the template provided in your course shell, address all content, and follow all guidelines.
Please see the APA paper template for more details on the content required for the paper.
Please take note of the following expectations for your course project paper:
· Final course papers are submitted to “turn it in”. This online software program compares your content with content from published sources. Your paper should not evidence more than 25% similarity to outside sources to be received for a grade. Papers above this threshold will be returned for revision. Final papers that do not meet this threshold will be given a grade of 0. Please make sure that your paper is your own work and turn your paper in early so that it can be reviewed and revised if needed.
· Course paper sections should be completed on time according to the course project schedule. Please feel free to work ahead!
· If you need help with your writing skills and grade Grammarly is a great resource. You can download and use this free online software as you write your paper. It will help you improve your writing skills and grade. www.grammarly.com
Marketing Plan Schedule
Week 1: Course Project Proposal
Week 2: Introduction / Company Description / Social Responsibility & Ethics / Environmental Analysis
Week 4: SWOT Analysis / Marketing Objectives
Week 6: Marketing Strategies / Implementation Plan / Success Criteria / Conclusion / abstract/Executive Summary
Please read and follow all Course Project Guidelines.
|Weekly Submissions||APA Format||Content||Editing||Total|
(Weeks 2 & 4)
|Reference Summary Template
(Weeks 2 & 4)
Please note: Work that does not use the required template, attempt to use APA style, use Grammarly, or make corrections previously requested by the Professor, will receive a grade of 0.
Description of Rubric
1. APA Format: Quality work will include using the APA template provided, making necessary in-text citations, and providing a reference page that corresponds to citations. The document and presentation must consistently conform to APA 7 guidelines. Work that does not try to consistently use APA style will be returned with a grade of 0.
2. Content: Quality work will address all required content requested in the Course Project Templates.
Professional writing is expected. Here are your guidelines:
· The objective of the document is easily identified; content supports the objective
· Content, structure, and language of document geared to the intended audience
· Subsections thematically coherent and accomplish their intended functions; document organized according to readers’ needs; the relationship between ideas clear
· Statements of fact are clearly supported by accurate evidence considered credible by the audience; enough detail to support the main points of the document
· Sentences flow smoothly, are structurally correct, and convey the intended meaning; no wordiness
3. Editing: Quality work will be free of any grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors.
· Tables, graphs, and images are included as needed or requested to support key parts of the content, are designed for easy comprehension, and are placed appropriately
(Professional Writing Guidelines Adapted from MIT Sloan School of Business Open Courseware)
The use of the paper template provided in your course shell is required.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.