Persuasive Letter Instructions
You are required to submit this assignment once and it must meet the assignment prompt to be graded. You may make two attempts if you choose. This will allow you to receive qualitative feedback that can help you improve your submission.
· If you submit two attempts, your highest grade of the two attempts will be used to calculate your overall grade (so a second attempt can only help you).
· After you submit your assignment once, a 2nd Attempt Turnitin assignment link (Optional) will become available. Use this 2nd Attempt link to submit your second attempt.
· When resubmitting your assignment, avoid focusing solely on the grader’s draft feedback; use the feedback as a supplement to the course lessons and your own revision ideas. Always expect to revise beyond what the grader specifically notes.
· Topic and Structure:
· Personal Letter – Construct a letter focused on persuading the reader to change his or her stance or opinion.
· Think about a personal opinion you hold in which someone close to you (friend, family member, etc.) disagrees. Appeal to your reader in an emotional manner using appropriate language and strategies such as motivation, inspiration, etc., to write a personal, passionate letter in an effort to get your reader to agree with your perspective. Kindly play off the reader’s emotions to draw him or her into your argument. Make sure your appeals are legitimate and straightforward so that you avoid using logical fallacies in your efforts.
· Use letter format, provided at the end of these instructions, and begin with an introduction that explains your topic. Make a fluid transition into the thesis where you issue your opinion as well as three reasons that support your claim. Present and argue each of the three reasons in three separate body paragraphs. Finish with a conclusion that summarizes your appeals and makes one final effort to sway your reader.
· Sample Thesis Statement: Therefore, Carol, my dear friend, please reconsider homeschooling your children because this approach can stunt a child’s social development; it tends to be subpar to nationally recognized curriculum, ultimately becoming a hindrance to college acceptance; and lastly, the chosen teacher, whether that ends up being you or another qualified instructor, will not have the resources that public school teachers have available to continuously enhance and advance instruction.
Header: Include a header in the upper left-hand corner of your writing assignment with the following information:
· Your first and last name
· Course Title (Composition I)
· Assignment name (Persuasive Letter)
· Current Date
· MLA style documentation (please see the tutorial in the course topic)
· Last name and page number in upper-right corner of each page as a header
· Double-spacing throughout
· Title, centered after heading (Title should be more creative than "Persuasive Letter.")
· Standard font (Times New Roman or Calibri)
· 1" margins on all sides
· Save the file as .docx or .doc format
Length: This assignment should be at least 750 words.
Underline your thesis statement in the introductory paragraph.
StraighterLine Credit Transfer Guarantee
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.