LAB 4 – DPC Antiques Data Set (Focus – GROUP BY & Aggregate):
1. Write an SQL statement that displays the training names and training costs for courses that cost between 1000 and 1200. Don’t use the BETWEEN Clause.
2. Using the BETWEEN Clause, write an SQL statement that displays the training names and training costs for courses that cost between 1000 and 1200. Order the output by Training Cost from highest to lowest.
3. Write an SQL statement that displays training IDs and Training names for all courses that contain the word ‘customer’ in the training description. Order the output by training name from A-Z.
4. Write an SQL statement that shows any Null values for States in the CUSTOMER Table.
5. Write an SQL statement to count the number of customers in the CUSTOMER Table. Include an Aliases when appropriate.
6. Write an SQL statement that counts the number of customers from Texas. Include an
7. Write an SQL statement that show the last name closest to Z. Include an Aliases when appropriate.
8. Write an SQL statement that lists last names and first names of all customers. Order the rows from A to Z for last name first, and then first name.
9. Write an SQL statement that shows the lowest and highest employee commission. Include an Aliases when appropriate.
10. Write an SQL statement that shows the employees ID and highest employee commission. Group the data by employees ID. Include an Aliases when appropriate.
11. Write an SQL statement that shows the Customers ID and largest purchase. Don’t include groups where the largest purchase was less than 1000. Include an Aliases when appropriate.
12. Write an SQL statement that shows Gender, and the total number or men and women that work for DPC Antiques. Order the output by the total from highest to lowest. Include an Aliases when appropriate.
13. Write an SQL statement that shows the average salary of each employee. Don’t include salaries below 30000 in the calculation. Include an Aliases where appropriate.
14. Write an SQL statement that shows the State and average salary of each employee. Don’t include salaries below 40000 in the calculation. Include an Aliases when appropriate. In addition, group the averages by State. Don’t include groups with less than 2 employees.
15. Write an SQL statement that shows employee IDs that earned an A or B in the training with a training ID of 1.
16. Write an SQL statement that shows employee IDs that have completed more than one class with a grade of B or better. Include an Aliases when appropriate.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.