Microbiology Summer 2021 Case Study Additional Guidelines
Case studies should be
1. A minimum of 2 pages, No more than 12 point font, Single spaced – No double spacing.
2. Written in 5 sentence paragraph form and not have random periods dropped into the middle of sentences that would break up one complete sentence into two visible parts
3. All sentences should be complete sentences and should vocalize to the reader the Who, What, Where, When, Why and How
4. Please relate thoughts and concepts back to each other for a clear analysis
5. Please reference Chapters 6, 24 and 25 for information on Virus and Chapters 14-16 for information on the Immune System and Autoimmunity/Allergic Reaction from the text.
a. If you do not have Edition 10 of the book please see the corresponding chapters from the textbook that you purchased.
This CANNOT be group work and students cannot share information or sources – all papers, analysis and sources should be unique.
The case study is meant to be a critical analysis of the course information as it relates to Virus and Immunology, it is not meant to be a series of direct or short answer responses. Please make sure to not only reference specific information by paraphrasing sources and then critically analyzing them in your own, unique analysis. No direct quotes should be used, rather please paraphrase and cite the source.
1. Sources should include the textbook, the paper provided on blackboard and/or peer reviewed journal articles cited by the student. Students should use the RCC library and/or GoogleScholar to source peer reviewed, scientific articles and should not use the basic Google search engine, websites or any source that is not a peer reviewed journal article. The textbook is the only source of information acceptable that is not a peer reviewed journal article.
2. Students are not required to cite other sources, but must cite the textbook information and the information in the article provided on Blackboard. If students need to find sources for further understanding they need to be cited both when used in their analysis and in a works cited section at the end of the analysis. Only peer reviewed journal articles are acceptable sources.
Please make sure to reference the Making Connections on p779 of Edition 10 for information regarding emergent diseases and relate that information back to Coronavirus as it pertains in the textbook. Additional information can be found by the students when completing their assignments in peer reviewed journal articles. This is not meant to be a full report, but must be at least 2 pages, single spaced, and no more than 12 point font that is a critical analysis of Coronavirus as emergent diseases and the immunological response that these virus are triggering during the current pandemic. As such, the case study should be presented in a long essay format and should not just be a series of short answers to the specific questions. The purpose of this case study is to develop the abilities of future medical personnel in analyzing information and literally in “making connections” between the available information to personally bring the pieces together as a whole analysis. Professor Vellone is available to meet for office hours via Zoom if you need assistance, but students should come prepared with specific pages and citations to discuss so that you can be assisted with analysis. Part of this assignment is for students to use the textbook and provided journal article and perform a critical analysis while researching pieces of information for background and analysis on their own.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.