Write a 750-1,000-word essay of the interview you conducted in Part 1. (Attached ) Include the following in your essay:
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistanc
Resource: Insurance Company
· Is the patient insured with this insurance company?
· Has the patient paid all the premiums?
· Which kind of insurance policy had the patient taken with this insurance company?
· Will the insurance company cover the entire hospital bill incurred by the patient?
· Is there any exception of a disease or a condition that the insurance may fail to cover?
· What supporting document documents would you require to support that the patient was paying premiums?
· How long does the company take to process payment after the case has been reported?
· Does the company pay for transport charges if the patient is transferred to another hospital?
· Does the company have a limit of payment in case of acute sickness?
· Is it possible for the company to cater for charges of treatment in a hospital abroad?
In the interview I conducted, I approached the international medical group insurance company and asked the following ten questions.
· Is the patient insured with this insurance company? yes
· Has the patient paid all the premiums? yes
· Which kind of insurance policy had the patient taken with this insurance company? Health and accident insurance cover
· Will the insurance company cover the entire hospital bill incurred by the patient? Yes, because he has paid all the premiums
· Is there any exception of a disease or a condition that the insurance may fail to cover? We cover all types of diseases and conditions.
· What supporting document documents would you require to support that the patient was paying premiums? We need the policy document that was issued at the beginning of the contract.
· How long does the company take to process payment after the case has been reported? Seven days after reporting, due to processing of compensation
· Does the company pay for transport charges if the patient is transferred to another hospital? The company will pay if it is included in the policy document.
· Does the company have a limit of payment in case of acute sickness? No. we follow the specifications in the policy document.
· Is it possible for the company to cater for charges of treatment in a hospital abroad? For hospitals outside the country where the policy was taken, we cover the hospital bills, but flight charges are the patient’s responsibility.
International medical group (IMG) proved to be the best insurance company I have ever come across. The company provided the best services for its policyholders. I came to learn that the company may take care of the bills for a patient with acute diseases if the patient has been settling their premiums timely and regularly.
The company seemed to be the best because they were ready to cater for transport bills for the patient within the country. This is a very good service because a patient may require specialized treatment in a more advanced hospital but fail to pay for the transport charges.
I learned that the most significant thing in this company is to clear the premiums timely and regularly. When the premiums are well paid, all the services included in the policy document will be provided by the company despite the cost.
I also learned that the the insurance company could settle the bills in a foreign country provided the company has branches in that country. However, if there is a need to transport the patient to a foreign country, it will be the patient’s responsibility to cater to flight charges.
I learned that the company is an international one with branches in most countries of the world. Patients from different countries may therefore get their services from any of their branches worldwide.
Anybody who experiences sickness, regardless of the condition, will get assistance from the company. The company has been of significant assistance to people with financial difficulties provided they have been consistent in paying their premiums timely and regularly. With a cover with the company, challenges have been well minimized for affected patients because the company takes responsibility for all the bills required by the specific hospital regardless of the cost. I found their services being the best depending on how they explained and how they took responsibility for their customers in times of problems. Another strength I identified is the readiness of the company to take charge in catering for all the bills, including transport bills for the patient within the country of residence. The company was also very transparent in the way they handled the issues.
The only challenge I identified with the company is that their premiums are slightly higher than other ordinary insurance companies. Lack of paying the premiums timely and regularly would also be another challenge because the client may fail to receive the required services in times of need.
I would recommend any person to take a policy with this insurance company even if they are not sick. The company offers extraordinary service to its clients. Their employees are very friendly in answering the questions and serving their clients. This is the best insurance company I can recommend.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.