MHA 5101 Unit VIII Course Project
The course project provides you with an opportunity to choose one medical law or medical ethics issue of special interest and to study that issue at a deeper level for further understanding and application. This five to seven page (double-spaced) paper must critically analyze the issues related to the selected topic, with the textbook, web resources, and professional journal articles (which may also be found online) being utilized to complete the project. Please be sure to cite all references using APA format to avoid plagiarism. The paper must be submitted in APA format. Please contact the Student Success Center for complimentary assistance with APA formatting and writing tutoring.
In your Course Project, be sure to include:
· Description of your selected issue
· Discussion of how the issue impacts healthcare professionals and healthcare organizations
· Impact of your selected issue on patients and families
· Critical analysis of the issue, including at least one specific case example
· Significance of the issue to the practice of healthcare administration
· Recommendations for approaches to deal with the issue
Possible Course Project Issues:
· Medicare-funded organ transplants
· Medicaid-funded organ transplants
· Death with Dignity Act of Oregon
· Genetic engineering
· Institutional review boards and medical research
· Hospital ethics committees – roles and responsibilities
· Medical staff credentialing
· Disruptive physicians
· Living wills
· Durable power of attorney for healthcare
· Ethics of managed care
· Legal aspects of managed care
· Universal healthcare – Is it right for America?
· Cost-shifting in healthcare
· The Joint Commission – role in healthcare
· The Joint Commission – alternatives
· Patient safety in healthcare
· Complementary and alternative healthcare – ethical issues
· Complementary and alternative healthcare – legal issues
· Nursing practice – ethical issues
· Nursing practice – legal issues
· Allied health practice – ethical issues
· Allied health practice – legal issues
· Medical practice – ethical issues
· Medical practice – legal issues
· New reproductive technology – ethical issues
· New reproductive technology – legal issues
· Landmark cases – Select any one landmark case in healthcare law and present your own summary of the facts, issue, finding and reason. Critically analyze the case, and explain your agreement or disagreement with the court’s finding.
· Other topics – The course project can certainly be completed on another issue not listed above. If you are selecting a topic which is not listed above, please obtain approval from your professor before beginning your work.
The Course Project is worth 100 points and is due by the end of Unit VIII.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.