I’m working on a Management question and need guidance to help me study.
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- This Assignment comprise of a Case Study.
- Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-1 students will able to understand the
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of project management concepts and theories as well as approaches to project management (L.O-1.1)
- Demonstrate an understanding of the project budgeting and cost control in project management (L.O-1.6, 4.1)
- The ability to write a coherent report on project management case studies or new themes. (L.O-4.5)