We are considering four different issues in Health Care Ethics:
â€¢ Voluntary Active Euthanasia
â€¢ Procured Abortion
â€¢ Reproduction and Technology
â€¢ Genetics and Technology
(1) Read all articles from the four issues (the readings are short)
(2) Choose one of the four issues of Health Care Ethics to focus on in your paper (3) Choose an argument from your choice of any one of the articles from the issue of Health Care Ethic you chose. The argument you choose must significantly relate to one of the four issues listed above.
(4) Present the context of that argument both with respect to: (a) One of the four issues listed above, explaining how the argument is relevant to that issue; and (b) The article itself, stating how that argument is related to the authorâ€™s thesis and aims.
(5) Layout the argument clearly and concisely, explaining the motivation and support for each premise and how the conclusion is supposed to follow from the premises. Numbered premises are fine, but optional.
(6) Consider an objection to the argument you chose. Be clear in your explanation about how your argument is subject to the objection.
(7) Consider and answer a possible response to the objection you considered. This response might either come from the article itself, other class materials, or it could be one that you think would be strong response to your objection. In your answer to the possible response you consider, explain how your objection still stands.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.