NEED HELP WITH MY MATH WORD PROBLEMS …
Brian is helping to set up 20 small tables for an exhibit of Eskimo sculpture at the museum. Each table can have one sculpture on each side. If he pushes all the tables together to make one long table, how many sculptures can he display?
2. Melissa’s cat is at the bottom of an 18-ft. well. Each day it climbs up 3 ft. and each night it slides back 2 ft.. How long will it take the cat to get out of the well?
3. Pastor Orlie plans to post the page numbers for three hymns at Chapel each day. To do it, he must buy plastic cards each with one large digit on it, but obviously he wishes to minimize the number of cards to be bought. The hymnal has hymns numbered from 1 to 632. What is the least number of cards must he buy to make sure that any selection of the three hymns is possible?
4. In a school election, Jan received 160 more votes than Julie, and James received twice as many as John. If a total of 440 votes were cast, how many votes did each person receive?
5. The perimeter of a rectangle is 216. The length is twice the width. Find the length and width of the rectangle.
6. Brenda and nine classmates spent the day at the amusement park. At the end of the day, they decided to pair up for roller-coaster rides so that each friend would ride with each of the other friends exactly once. What is the total number of roller-coaster rides made by Brenda and her friends?
7. Of the members of three of the women’s athletic teams at CU, 21 are on the basketball team, 26 on the softball team, and 29 on the soccer team. Fourteen play softball and basketball. Fifteen play softball and soccer, and 12 play soccer and basketball. Eight are on all three teams. How many female athletes are there altogether?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.