Question 1: I have attached the Vignette on Publix
Assignment: Please read Chapters 1 and 2.
Read the Opening Vignette in chapter 1, page 3 & 4.
Answer the below questions regarding this Vignette on HRM at Publix
1. Which of Publix’s HR practices do you think are most important for its success? Why?
2. Could promotion from within have disadvantages for Publix? Explain why?
3. Would Publix’s HR practices be successful in other industries such as health care or manufacturing? Explain.
4. Do Publix’s HR practices give it an advantage over its competitors? Why or why not?
Basically read the article and answer the questions. This is a Human Resource class, so answer appropriately. I can give you further information like: Book name or information from the teacher.
Question 2: This is a small paper in another class.
A quick, 1 to 1.5, double-spaced evaluation of the origin of your moral ideas and an example of an ethical dilemma you have faced.
Using the textbook and the Moodle resources:
1) Explain the origins of your moral foundations.
2) Provide an example of a difficult ethical situation you have had to face and explain your decision in that situation.
I can also give you further information from the teacher if needed. I have attached one site from the teacher regarding this question below.
Question 3: Discussion Board
(2-PART) INSTRUCTIONS (MUST COMPLETE BOTH PARTS FOR CREDIT):
1. PICK ONE DILEMMA AND RESPOND
2. RESPOND TO A CLASSMATE’S RESPONSE TO A DIFFERENT DILEMMA
• Your co-worker asks you to cover for him so he can sneak out of work early to go to his son’s softball game. Do you agree? If he went anyway, would you keep silent?
• You’re about ready to sign a big new client to a contract worth over $50,000. Your boss is under a lot of pressure to increase sales. He calls you into his office and tells you his job is on the line, and he asks you to include the revenue for your contract in the sales figures for the quarter that ends tomorrow. You know the contract is a sure thing but the client is out of town and cannot possibly sign by tomorrow. What do you do?
• The manufacturing cost of the widgets your company makes has dropped by 50%. One of your customers, Sam, tells you he knows this because he is best friends with your company’s VP of production and asks you for a discount on his order. Your boss okays the discount. Your other customer, Sue (who is one of your best friends and knows nothing about the drop in manufacturing costs), places the exact same order for widgets as Sam. Do you offer her a similar discount? Do you tell her about the drop in manufacturing costs?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.