I don’t understand this Business question and need help to study.
Opening and operating your own restaurant can be an exciting and rewarding business venture. For this assignment, you will design your own restaurant concept utilizing the knowledge you have gained so far in this course.
Go to the United States Census Bureau’s Website, located at http://www.census.gov, to research demographic information and maps for the location of your restaurant.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Create a concept / theme for your restaurant. Identify the key aspects of your concept/theme, the ownership type, and the restaurant type. Provide a rationale for your decisions.
- Outline the business plan for your restaurant. Include a description of your company, basic market analysis, management structure, and financial risk assessment. Provide support for each aspect of your business plan.
- Identify the location of your restaurant, and examine the major advantages and disadvantages of this location for your restaurant concept / theme. Include pertinent demographic information from the United States Census Bureau Website to justify your chosen location.
- Outline the restaurant’s menu. Specify both food and beverage options, and include a sample layout of your menu in the report. Provide a rationale for your food selections.
- Determine both the layout and equipment for your restaurant’s kitchen. Demonstrate the strategic manner in which the kitchen layout and chosen equipment adequately support your menu choices.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.