I’m trying to learn for my Statistics class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Question 1 – Descriptive Statistics
- Describe the distribution of credit card debt separated by gender using concepts from Unit 2 (Modules 4-7).
- Make an appropriate graph and provide appropriate numerical summaries.
- Describe the shape, center, and spread using numerical measures that best describe the distribution.
- In your description, include an interval of typical values and a discussion of variability.
- Embed your StatCrunch graph in your response.
- Do the data suggest that males or females are more likely to have higher credit card debt?
- Use the data to support your answer.
Here is a PDF document with all StatCrunch directions
How & What to Turn In
Submit your answers to the prompt above. Make sure to include any StatCrunch graphs and tables in your answer. You can turn your work in either by typing in your response into a textbox (just like we have done in our discussion boards) or you can write up your response to the prompt in a word document and submit that. When you are ready to submit your work, click on “Submit Assignment”.
Use the Final Project discussion board (opens in a new tab) to ask questions or provide feedback about the information provided above.