The Reaction/Article Summary should focus on the geography of immigration from the Middle American or North African/Southwest Asian Realm to the United States (see Chapter 3 for more information about the subject as it relates to geography) . The article should be current (dating back to 1/2016 at the earliest) and structured according to the Sample Template.
Reaction Paper / Article Summary
You will write one short reaction paper/article summary. For the assignment, you will choose an article related to the week’s chapter topic (the specific assignment will be posted to the Announcement page and the sample (template) is on the Assignments page).
Here are some guidelines:
• The article must be an electronically retrievable article from a newspaper, periodical, or academic journal.
• The purpose of the assignment is to stimulate critical thinking and give you the ability to research a current event related to geography. The assignment also provides an opportunity for you to organize your thoughts and provide a brief critique on important topics. In addition, you can demonstrate your content analysis and MLA writing skills.
• The writing must be your own, so the content cannot be copied from another source, in whole or in part.
• The length of the paper should be one-two page(s), single spaced, and have one-inch margins all around. Please use 12-point Times New Roman font. Skip a line between paragraphs, and indent the first line of every paragraph five spaces. Please review the provided template for format.
• You are required to use the template provided, this will help to simplify completing the assignment. Not following the assignment guidelines will result in a point deduction from your overall grade.
• Your paper, a word-processed document, should be submitted as an attachment through the Assignment page, submission link.
• Your grade is based on the extent to which you adhere to the proper format, you write clear, coherent sentences, and you apply your reading and understand the impact it could have on your everyday life.
Don’t forget to cite your source for this assignment.
All sources must be cited for each project and paper submitted for a grade. It is not acceptable to cite google.com, yahoo.com or other search engines. Instead, the instructor must be able to access the specific information used in the assignment by clicking on a link or accessing library material. The preferable citation style is MLA; however, it is acceptable to use other citation styles as well.
It is not acceptable to use Wikipedia or other reference material (dictionaries, encyclopedias) as sources for your assignments. While Wikipedia and other reference material can be consulted in order to obtain background information, they are not acceptable as sources.
The textbook can only be used above and beyond other sources. In other words, if three sources are required, the textbook can be the fourth source.
The instructor is entitled to use turnitin.com to check for plagiarism. If this plagiarism checker indicates that more than 23% of the discussion posting, paper or project was plagiarized, the student will fail the assignment. If plagiarism continues on other assignments, the student will fail the course. It is not necessary to provide a warning before assigning a failing course grade for plagiarism. The instructor reserves the right to report plagiarism, pursuant to college policy (as indicated in the Student Handbook and College Catalog). It will not be possible to withdraw from a class if a determination of reoccurring plagiarism has been made; instead, the student will receive a failing grade for the course.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.