i have a chemistry exam in the following subjects
if you are good at it let me know
· Ideal gas law
· Use units
§ Volume in Liters
§ Pressure in Atmospheres
§ Temperature in Kelvins
§ Quantities in Moles
· Molar volume at STP is 22.4 L/mole
§ STP Standard Temperature and Pressure
· Standard Pressure = 1 Atm
· Standard Temperature = 0 °C or 273.15 K
· Dalton’s law of partial pressure
· Partial pressure
· Mole fraction
· Partial pressure from total pressure and mole fraction
· Collecting gases over water
§ Remove vapor pressure of water before doing stoichiometry
· Gas phase Stoichiometry
· Remember find moles first then do stoichiometry then go back to volume or mass depending on what is asked.
· Remember “Limiting Reagents” problems
§ Theoretical yield
§ Actual yield
§ Percent yield
· For a given temperature lighter substances travel at greater velocity than heavier substances. Therefore, lighter substances have broader velocity distributions than heavier ones at a given temperature.
§ You should be able to determine lighter substances from heavier one from their distribution curve.
· Graham’s law of effusion
Rate is inversely proportional to square-root of molecular mass
· Difference between Kinetic and Potential Energy
· Units of energy
· First Law of Thermodynamics
· Conservation of Energy
§ Total energy of the universe is constant
§ No free lunch
§ Thermodynamically the universe can be divide into the System (under study) and the Surroundings (everything not the system)
· State functions
· Electron Configuration: How electrons Occupy Orbitals
· Be familiar how electrons are addressed within an atom.
· Sublevels in multi-electron atoms are split in terms of energy. Should be familiar, I will provide orbital energy diagram for exsam.
· Be familiar with the Aufbu build up principle.
· Distinguish between core and valence electrons.
§ Valence electrons is where the fun happens.
· The quantum-mechanical model explains the behavior of atoms within the periodic table.
§ Be familiar with period trends such as
· Atomic radii
· Atomic radii tend to decrees as we move from left to right along and period
· Increase as we move down a group (or family)
· In general atomic cations (positive charge) are smaller than their corresponding neutral atoms
· Anions tend to be larger than their neutral atoms
§ Be familiar with what distinguishes paramagnetic species from diamagnetic species
· Hint: unpaired electrons
§ Be familiar with trends in first ionization energy.
· Tends to increase from left to right across a period
· Due to electrons attraction to increasing nuclear charge
· Tends to decrees as we move down a group (or family)
· Due to electrons decreased attraction as effective nuclear charge diminishes.
§ Be familiar with trends in metallic character.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.