Respond to one of the following:
Option 1: Differentiate between organic and inorganic analysis. Differentiate between qualitative and quantitative measurement
Option 2: Gas chromatography is one of the basic analysis procedures for the crime lab. Describe this process and the theory upon which it is based.
Option 3: Describe the Mass Spectrometry process.
Option 4: Describe the X-ray diffraction process.
Option 5: Our text describes five types of microscopes commonly used in forensic analysis. List them and briefly describe the function of each.
Option 6: Below is a series of twenty-three questions about drugs or drug use. For your original posting, answer one of these questions that has not been answered by anyone else as yet by identifying which question you are answering by number. There should be enough questions that each of you can answer a separate one.
Following are descriptions of behavior that are characteristic among users of certain classes of drugs. For each description, indicate the class of drug (narcotics, stimulants, and so forth) for which the behavior is most characteristic.
1. slurred speech, slow reaction time, impaired judgment, reduced coordination
2. intense emotional responses, anxiety, altered sensory perceptions
3. alertness, feelings of strength and confidence, rapid speech and movement, decreased appetite
4. drowsiness, intense feelings of well-being, relief from pain
Following are descriptions of behavior that are characteristic among users of certain classes of drugs. Name at least one drug that produces the described effects.
5. slurred speech, slow reaction time, impaired judgment, reduced coordination
6. intense emotional responses, anxiety, altered sensory perceptions
7. alertness, feelings of strength and confidence, rapid speech and movement, decreased appetite
8. drowsiness, intense feelings of well-being, relief from pain
Following are descriptions of hypothetical drugs. According to the Controlled Substances Act, under which drug schedule would each substance be classified?
9. This drug has a high potential for psychological dependence, it currently has accepted medical uses in the United States, and the distributor is not required to report to the U. S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
10. This drug has medical use in the United States, is not limited by manufacturing quotas, and may be exported without a permit.
11. This drug must be stored in a vault or safe, requires separate records keeping, and may be distributed with a prescription.
12. This drug may not be imported or exported without a permit, is subject to manufacturing quotas, and currently has no medical use in the United States.
The figure on page 143 shows a chromatogram of a known mixture of barbiturates. Based on the figure, answer one of the following questions.
13, Which barbiturate detected by the chromatogram had the longest retention time?
14. Which barbiturate had the shortest retention time?
15. What is the approximate retention time of amobarbital?
Do you like having multiple choices from which to select a response, or do you prefer everyone answering the same question? GB
I MUST HAVE IT BY WEDNESDAY
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.