1. In 4 years from today, Dru plans to invest 8,600 dollars in an account that is expected to earn 5.27 percent per year. In 3 year(s), Dru plans to invest 8,700 dollars in the same account. In 8 years from today, how much money will Dru have in his account?
2. In 4 years from today, Steph plans to invest 7,200 dollars in an account that is expected to earn 6.28 percent per year. She also expects to make an investment of X in the same account in 3 year(s) from today. What is X if Steph expects to have 27,000 dollars in her account in 11 years from today and the expected return for the account is 6.28 percent per year?
3. Piotr plans to make regular savings contributions of 8,400 dollars per year to his retirement account for 7 years. His first regular contribution to his retirement account is expected in 1 year. In addition, he also plans to make a one-time, special contribution of 14,000 dollars to his retirement account in 3 years from today. Piotr expects to earn 13.83 percent per year in his retirement account and he plans to retire in 7 years. How much money does Piotr expect to have in his account when he retires, immediately after making his last contribution?
4. Fei has 13,900 dollars in his retirement account. In addition, he plans to save 8,500 dollars per year in his account for 7 years. His first contribution to his account is expected immediately and his last contribution is expected in 6 years. Fei expects to earn 17.6 percent per year in his account. Fei plans to retire in 7 years. How much money does Fei expect to have in his account when he retires?
5. April wants to create a scholarship fund by making annual savings donations to the fund for several years before the fund starts making annual scholarship payments forever. She plans to save 19,300 dollars per year in the trust fund for 4 years. Her first savings donation to the trust fund is expected later today. How much can the trust fund be expected to provide each year for scholarships if the fund is expected to earn 8.98 percent per year, make equal, fixed scholarship payments forever, and make its first scholarship payment in 5 years from today?
6. Mel plans to save 10,900 dollars per year in his retirement account for 3 years. His first savings contribution to his account is expected in 1 year. Mel expects to earn 6.78 percent per year in his account. He plans to retire in 3 years. In retirement, Mel plans to withdraw 19,200 dollars per year for as long as he can. How many payments of 19,200 dollars can Mel expect to receive in retirement if his first annual retirement payment of 19,200 dollars is received immediately after he retires?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.