IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Ryan is currently enrolled in EXP 105. He has been using his Learning Pattern knowledge in his schoolwork as well as in other areas of life. He also wants to make sure he can apply this information beyond the classroom once the class is finished. Ryan should __________.
2. Jessica is beginning her academic program and would like to develop personalized learning strategies. She feels as though she has an idea of how she learns; however, she does not quite have the words to describe it. Jessica should __________.
3. Michelle has learned quite a bit of information about her Learning Patterns and plans to use this knowledge intentionally in her current class, in her future classes, and in other areas of life. While she feels she is developing an understanding of how she uses her Patterns in her everyday life, she is also listening to the “chatter” of each of her Patterns. This internal talk is called __________.
4. Kathy has used what she has learned about her Learning Patterns to move forward in her learning process with intentional effort. She is committed to using intentional learning strategies and is actively taking part in the process. Kathy is exhibiting __________.
5. Greg often has a desire for specific information. He does research and searches for facts to verify information. Additionally, he feels a sense of accomplishment when the information he has is correct. Greg most likely uses which Pattern at the Use First level?
6. At work, Nancy feels most comfortable when she can follow her routine and complete her work from beginning to end. Today her supervisor contacts her and requests that she stop what she is working on and begin working on a task that needs to be completed right away. Nancy feels very upset with having her routine disrupted. Nancy likely uses __________ at the __________ level.
7. To begin using your Learning Patterns intentionally, it is important to __________.
8. Danielle feels she works well with others. She encourages others to contribute effectively and finds that she can often bring everyone together to focus on the common goal among the group. Danielle is a __________.
9. Sara is a leader in the workplace and also prefers to take charge at home. She has been recognized for her leadership skills. However, she has also been given feedback that she is, at times, difficult to work with due to her need to always be in charge. Sara has a __________.
10. Isaac does not enjoy reading. He tends to skim through his reading materials for school and rarely takes notes. When interacting with others, he tries to avoid situations in which he is being asked a lot of questions. At work, when his supervisor assigns him a task and provides a lengthy explanation of what is required of him, he feels overwhelmed. Isaac likely uses __________ at the __________ level.
11. The Ashford University Student Resource introduced this week is:
12. Metacognition refers to:
13. The Metacognitive Forum is a good place to ask questions to your instructor.
14. Based on the car accident video in the Week 2 Instructor Guidance, how is it determined that the woman is highly precise?
15. You’re provided with sentence starters in order to complete the Metacognitive Forum.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EXP 105 Week 1 Quiz 1 (2019)
EXP 105 Week 2 Learning Patterns In Action Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 2 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 WEEK 3 Decoding Tasks Assessment Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 3 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 4 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 4 Academic Integrity Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 5 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Student Resource Exam 1 (2019)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.