Event planning has become an important consideration for any entity wishing to promote its business. Promotional events are now necessary for any organization’s marketing plan. Carefully planned events allow organizations a closer, more personal means of interacting with current or potential customers or supporters.
The success or failure of a business can be determined, in large part, by the events it sponsors.
Event planning can be defined as the coordination of all aspects of an event, including budgeting and program development. Designing and producing an event is analogous to a live stage production.
Once the event begins, there is no turning back. There is no guarantee of a successful outcome; however, event organizers can plan, prepare, and be prepared for the unanticipated (Allen, 2000, KE Holley,2001).
Student may choose any ONE of the following events for your assignment:
1. Birthday party
2. Fashion Show
3. Wedding lunch
4. Alumni Re-union dinner
5. Sports Events
6. Community Event
You are the owner and manager of Dragon Events Pte Ltd. You have been approached by one of your clients to come up with an event proposal to be held in Singapore in November 2021.
You are to draft a proposal to your client and ensure that it covers the following:
· The vision and mission of your organisation
· The objective of the event, concept and description
· The unique selling point (USP) of the event
2) Budget for the event
· Detail projection of revenue and expenses
· Funding of event (e.g. funded, self-funded or sponsorship) see template attachment 1
3) Marketing and promotional plan
· Social media platform, tickets, posters, etc.
4) Division of tasks and individual responsibilities (before and during the event day)
5) Floor plan and event layout plan- see template attachment 2
6) Menu and Beverage Planning (if any)
7) Activities and Games (if any)
8) Resource Planning (provide a breakdown of the resource list)
9) Action Plan
· Timeline and deliverables (Gantt chart) – see template attachment 3
· Detailed event program including detailed running sheet for the event, see template attachment 4
10) Conclusion (your learning outcomes)
The report must contain the following sections and details:
1. This is an individually assignment,
2. You are to choose one of the event theme given, with the approval of your lecturer.
3. You are required to write a report of 3000 words, +/- 10%.
4. It must be supported by academic literature reviews on the subject matter for all points.
5. The report must follow the correct format:
– Please type 1.5 line spacing
– 2 lines spacing between each paragraph
– Use Times Roman, 12 point font
– All pages of your assignment must be numbered appropriately and justified
– Title the headers and/or sub headers (if applicable) and provide relevant tables and figures (if necessary).
6. Please use the ‘spelling and grammar’ function in Microsoft Word to ensure there are no spelling or grammar errors.
7. You must use in – text citations and end-text reference list based on Harvard style of referencing format. Please note that some marks may be deducted for incorrect referencing. Sources from the Google and Wikipedia are excluded.
8. All sources must be acknowledged in a “list of references” employing the Harvard system. This must be included in the last slide.
9. Individual are to submit your assignment through the Safe Assign link through Blackboard, the last submission being the final Safe Assign originality report.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.