Assignment should be approx. 1 page per question.
Entire assignment should be 4-6 pages, plus a title and reference page
6. Telepsychology is an emerging area of practice. To be in compliance with Standard 3.04, what factors must a psychologist consider in order avoid harming the client.
7. Dr. Jones has been working with a 14-year female for a few months. The adolescent has just revealed that she has been engaging in self-injurious behavior, cutting, for the past month. The client also revealed that her parents are unaware of her behavior. Discuss the ethical dilemma that Dr. Jones must address, and steps she might consider in deciding whether and how to disclose confidential information.
8. A major hurricane has swept through Dr. Borden’s small rural town. There were many casualties and loss of life. Many of the residents have gathered in the community center. Dr. Borden has decided to go to the community center and offer his services to the individuals in the center. Discuss the ethical responsibilities Dr. Borden has under Standard 5.06.
9. Discuss the underlying principles related to the psychologists’ duty to document and maintain documentation related to their professional services. Describe the guidelines that determine what should be documented.
10. Health care insurers often deny insurance reimbursement for certain DSM classifications that are common among clients served by psychologists. Discuss the ethical issues related to upcoding a disorder in order to obtain reimbursement for services.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.