ENGM90014 World of Engineering Management
Use Dranove and Marchiano’s B-C framework (see Readings Session 2) to develop a competitive strategy for Intel going forward (2015 and beyond) using the value-based strategy approach. Some of the things you might consider in your discussion include:
- Intel’s value creation activities and value creation potential for the future
- Possible tactics for value creation
- The role and impact of pricing on Intel activities
- ogiesEffects of disruptive technol
- The role of Intel’s leadership in sustaining competitive advantage
- Innovation activities at Intel and the link to value creation The intent of this paper is to a) apply the B-C framework to the Intel case; and b) develop a strategy for Intel in the future, i.e. 2015 and beyond. Instructions: The format of this assignment is an individual paper, not exceeding 1,000 words. The assignment is due by 11:59pm on Sunday 27 September. Material covered by these questions are from Weeks 1 to 6 (Marianne’s lectures and tutorial workshops). You should structure your response in the form of an essay, comprising an introduction, body and conclusion. Headings are optional but can be helpful. Your paper will be marked against the following criteria:
- Quality of analysis, including the use of case evidence
- Identification of key issues/points and a direct response to the question
- Effective communication and presentation of issues, points, analysis and arguments
- Selection, application and integration of course concepts, models, and theories Hint: Focus your efforts on the evidence provided in the case, as outside research won’t be counted. For theories, focus on the assigned readings and lecture slides from Weeks 1 to 6. Online research is not required. Submission is via Canvas. You must indicate your word count on your assignment before submitting it. In-text citations, bibliographic references and appendices are not included in the word count. However, if you use appendices, you cannot assume that these will be read in detail. Please ensure that you have referenced appropriately, and the only references you need to provide are for the case study and the Dranove & Marciano reading. My preference is that you use the APA method. A useful guide to APA can be found here: https://library.unimelb.edu.au/recite
Civil Engineering with Business” class, the class name is World of Engineering Management.
there are 6 sessions in total, i’m sure you wont use all of them, but maybe maybe some, so just try the first three files first see if they are enough.
I attached a ppt for this project