I’m trying to study for my Marketing course and I need some help to understand this question.
Pick any brand name of your choice
Execute the brand identity checklist for the brand name.
Please note if a checklist item doesn’t apply to your brand, or you are unclear on how to apply it.
Brand Identity Checklist Elements
- What are your goals with the identity elements (specify which identity element you are critiquing)?
- Is it simple (Easy to remember/say/spell/view)?
- Is it meaningful (Describes attributes of brand)?
- Is it differentiated from the competition/distinctive?
- Is it transferable (support growth & evolve with the brand)?
- Is it adaptable (across cultures, across target markets, channels, devices)?
- Is it protectable (by trademark or patent)?