No page # requirement but on average essays have been 20-30 pages including references.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
Develop a formal proposal using the attached “C922 Curriculum Technology Proposal Template” that integrates the chosen emerging technology for a curricular change to the previously developed course, “The Role of the BSN Nurse in Promoting Community Health.”
A. Write an executive summary (suggested length 1 page) that includes a synopsis of the key points of your proposal.
Note: The executive summary is written after you have completed your proposal; however, APA-style formatting should be referenced and used. And APA-style formatting requires this summary be placed at the opening of your proposal.
B. Write a literature review on the use of technology in education by doing the following:
1. Provide five credible sources published in the last five years that are relevant to your curriculum proposal project in the “Literature Review Summary Table” found in the attached “C922 Curriculum Technology Proposal Template”
2. Provide an evidence summary of the academic literature you found in part B1 on the use of technology in education.
3. Based on your literature review, discuss gaps in the use of technology in nursing education.
C. Complete a needs assessment by doing the following:
1. Describe the process used to conduct a curricular technology needs assessment using a gap analysis.
a. Identify three academic stakeholders (e.g., faculty, students, preceptors, IT personnel) and their roles in the gap analysis.
b. Explain methods of collaboration with interprofessional teams.
2. Compare two current or emerging technologies by describing the advantages and disadvantages of each as they apply to “The Role of the BSN Nurse in Promoting Community Health.”
3. Discuss three anticipated challenges with the current state of technology in the “The Role of the BSN Nurse in Promoting Community Health” course.
4. Explain how you will overcome the three challenges from part C3.
5. Summarize your findings of the curricular technology needs assessment.
a. Describe the collaboration with your stakeholders to reach a consensus on one technology from part C2.
D. Identify the emerging technology and complete a force field analysis to identify forces for and against your curriculum technology proposal using Table 3 in the attached “C922 Curriculum Technology Proposal Template.”
1. Identify factors that could impact the adoption of your proposal by doing the following:
a. Analyze two internal and two external organizational factors that may facilitate or impede implementation.
b. Describe three forces that will facilitate integration of the identified emerging technology in the “The Role of the BSN Nurse in Promoting Community Health” course.
c. Describe three forces that will impede integration of the identified emerging technology in the “Role of the BSN Nurse in Promoting Community Health” course.
2. Identify a change theory appropriate for your technology integration and adoption.
a. Justify the selected change theory from part D2.
b. Describe potential resistance and barriers to the technology change.
c. Discuss how you plan to implement the change theory identified in part D2.
E. Write a conclusion focusing on the impact and significance of your proposal by doing the following:
1. Discuss the rationale and purpose of your proposal.
2. Explain how your proposal fills the identified curriculum needs gap.
3. Discuss why implementing this proposal is significant and the impact it will have on the broader field of nursing.
F. Submit your formal proposal in APA style, including but not limited to title page, headers, in-text citations, and references.
G. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.