Second Half – Macroeconomic Analysis of an Emerging Economy:
Complete your paper in a single MS-Word file or rich text format document: ~ 5 full pages total, double-spaced, and with your two (2) primary sources listed at the end.
Your analysis should come primarily from the basis of course content and be in your own words. Focus on application of the concepts, principles, and policies which have been studied as opposed to statistical data. Your evaluation will be assessed on the ability to apply & critically analyze conditions meaningfully:
(1) From the basis of the last three global chapters (including Chapter #22 on The Economics of Developing Countries as well as #Ch. 20 & 21 on International Economics), analyze as many macro economic concepts & theories from the course which you can apply to your own choice of a SOUTH or CENTRAL AMERICAN emerging economy (any nation from South or Central America is fine). Your essay should embody the theory & concepts from these three chapters in particular, and from the rest of the course in general (particularly fiscal & monetary policies), to demonstrate the workings of macroeconomics in your choice country.
– Lectures for chapter #22: http://lectures.mhhe.com/media/1259723224/nppt/cha…; Chapter #22 notes(attached file); Chapter #22 solutions(attached file); Study guide for chapter #22(attached file).
– Lectures for chapter #20: http://lectures.mhhe.com/media/1259723224/nppt/cha…; Chapter #20 notes(attached file); Chapter #20 solutions(attached file); Study guide for chapter #20(attached file).
– Lectures for chapter #21: http://lectures.mhhe.com/media/1259723224/nppt/cha…; Chapter #21 notes(attached file); Chapter #21 solutions(attached file); Study guide for chapter #21(attached file).
(2) Analyze current macro conditions in 2020 going on now in your chosen economy. This involves some current events; so a little bit of research to help with this part will be necessary. However insure to apply all of your material to the theories developed through each of these three (3) chapters in particular, as well as fiscal & monetary policy making. Avoid replicating all but the most essential data, and concentrate on the basic macroeconomic relationships. Qualitative rather than quantitative analysis is preferred!
(3) Draw your own conclusions regarding the prospects for sustained economic development in your selected economy through today’s globalized system to the extent possible. How well is this country integrated into the world economy? Finally, what are the main macro economic hurdles/obstacles which exist for this nation?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.