Please answer all parts of the following questions (you must show all work):
1. Lumyn Electronics is a family owned business. The company sold 128 TV remote controls in July and incurred a total cost of $1,700. In November they sold 248 TV remote controls and incurred a total cost of $3,500. Based on this information, find the following:
a) The marginal cost and monthly fixed cost for this company.
b) A linear function that expresses the company’s cost.
c) The revenue and profit (or loss) for this company for the months of July and November, if the average price for each TV remote control sold was $20.
2. After starting to turn significant profit, Lumyn Electronics decided that an investment account for their future expansion plans is now necessary. The company’s goal is to expand to a major mall location for which $100,000 would be needed. If the investment account pays 12% interest compounded monthly, what would their initial investment have to be in order to reach their $100,000 goal in 5 years?
Please research and share two or more different real life applications where differentiation/derivatives apply. You must use reliable sources and cite any source used.
Please answer all parts of the following question (you must use Calculus concepts learned and show all work):
NetSell, a the TV remote control supplier for Lumyn Electronics, has a weekly production cost of q TV remote controls that is given by
C(q) = 0.000004q3 – 0.03q2 + 100q + 75,000
where q is in the interval [0, 10,000].
The demand function for this product is given by
p(q) = -0.005q + 200.
Based on this information, find the following:
a) The marginal cost for the company.
b) The marginal revenue for the company.
c) The marginal profit for the company when 2,000 and 7,000 TV remote controls are manufactured.
1. After an aggressive marketing campaign in the local community, Lumyn Electronics discovered that their cost can now be modeled by the equation: C(n) = 25n2 – 1,500n + 25,000, where n represents the number of TV remote controls sold in a particular month.
a) How many TV remote controls must be sold in a month in order to minimize the company’s cost?
b) What is that minimum cost?
2.Lumyn Electronics is currently renting their store space from Quality Holdings Corp.
Quality Holdings owns a total of 250 commercial properties available for rent. The company’s monthly profit, P, in dollars, is given by the equation
P(n) = -8n2 + 3,200n – 80,000
where n is the number of properties rented during a particular month.
a) Would renting out all of the available properties maximize Quality Holdings’ profit?
b) If not, what is the optimum number of properties that the company must have rented in order to maximize its profit?
1. Given two functions, f1(x) = 2x and f2(x) = x2, explain what ∫20[f1(x)−f2(x)]ⅆx represents and calculate this integral in the interval [0, 2]. Show all work.
Please answer all parts of the following question (you must use Caclulus concepts learned and show all work):
1. Lumyn Electronics has seen stellar expansion in recent months. The company’s profit, P, is currently growing exponentially at 5% each year. The rate of change of the company’s profit can be modeled as 1PdP=0.05dt. Find a general formula that expresses the profit of the company as a function of time, t.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.