I’m studying and need help with a Psychology question to help me learn.
For this Milestone, you are asked to write a 6-paragraph (2- page) analysis on your strengths and areas that require improvement. This information will come from the non-cognitive skills self-assessment that you took earlier in the term (if you took one) or from discussions about non-cognitive skills you have had in class.
- Introduction (1 paragraph): Describe what non-cognitive skills are and why you think they are so important to success in life.
- Strengths (1 paragraphs): Choose TWO non-cognitive skills that you believe to be strengths that you possess and explain how those strengths will help you be a successful student.
- One paragraph per strength, for a total of two paragraphs.
- Areas for Growth (1 paragraphs): Choose TWO areas that you believe could use some improvement and explain your ideas on how you can improve upon these areas. Keep in mind: By practicing a skill you can improve it.
- One paragraph per area for improvement, for a total of two paragraphs.
- Growth Mindset (1 paragraph): Write one paragraph explaining what growth mindset is and how to apply a growth mindset to strengthen your areas that need improvement.
- Conclusion (1 paragraph): Write a one-paragraph conclusion on how you will use your strengths (part 2) to help with areas for improvement (part 3). How might your strengths help you in your areas that need improvement?