This study guide is a tool designed to prepare students for the Topic 6 Quiz. Instructors will grade the study guide for completion, not for accuracy.
Download the study guide and type in your answers below the questions. Save the study guide to your computer and submit when complete. There is no need to submit the study guide to Turnitin. After submitting the study guide to the instructor, save it for use when taking the Topic 6 Quiz.
The quiz will be graded for accuracy, so take time to seek the correct answers for this study guide before you attempt the quiz. Once you start the quiz, do not exit the quiz until the entire quiz is completed. Exiting out of the quiz before it is complete may result in a zero grade.
Please type your answers below each question.
1. Read the Ten Commandments in Exodus 20.
a. Briefly list the commandments.
b. How do the first four commandments differ from the last six?
2. Read the Beatitudes, the blessings of Jesus in the opening verses of the Sermon on the Mount in Matthew chapter 5:1-12. Which one is repeated and emphasized?
3. From the lecture, what two commandments did Jesus say are the greatest?
4. From the lecture and textbook, write out the short quote that philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche made famous about truth.
5. From the textbook, describe how Raphael, in his great painting School of Athens, depicted Plato and Aristotle.
6. According to the lecture, what kind of absolute truths require the existence of God?
7. Briefly define General and Special Revelation.
8. From chapter 8 of the textbook, define exclusivism and pluralism.
9. According to chapter 7 in the textbook, the lecture, and Job 1-2 and 38-40, does Job ever find out why he suffered? What is the best explanation from our perspective?
10. Read the story of the raising of Lazarus in John 11. What can we learn about Jesus and death from this account of the event?
11. Read the 11 reasons for suffering listed in the lecture. Which reason(s) might provide good cause for a Christian to “count it all joy” as James says to do in James 1:2-4?
12. Read the section on Theodicy in chapter 9 of the textbook.
a. Define theodicy.
b. What are two explanations Christians might give to explain the problem of evil, how a good and powerful God would allow suffering?
13. According to Philippians 2:1-11, how are Christians to behave in light of what Jesus endured?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.