I’m working on a Business question and need guidance to help me study.
There are seven influence tactics an individual can use to influence others: silent authority, assertiveness, information control, coalition formation, upward appeal, persuasion, impression management, and exchange.
- Select a well-known leader, alive or deceased, and conduct research on the influence tactics he or she has used to influence others. Identify the tactics and the specific situations in which they were used.
- Based on your research, determine which tactics were the most successful for this leader.
- Write a paper which examines the leader’s use of tactics to influence followers.
- Your paper should include an introduction and a conclusion and should be 4-5 pages long, not including the title or reference pages, which you must include.
- Incorporate two scholarly references