IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Calvin’s view of __________ and government would lead to his belief that the sovereignty of God within his church should allow his disciples to guide the secular authorities in spiritual matters.
2. Swiss Reformer who tried to influence the Catholic church from within to begin with.
3. In the Early Modern World, who felt that mathematics was the “queen of the sciences, and was all anyone needed to explain a mechanical universe?
4. From the Essay “Influence of Christianity on Western Culture”. Who was the individual who started an orphanage and created an environment where thousands of children were impacted?
5. At the beginning of the 17th
century both England and France were governed by absolute monarchs who based their claims on _____________.
6. According to the essay “Impact of the Protestant Reformation.” The “freedom to worship gate” had been closed by the _______________ for centuries.
7. Once Pope Paul III realized the seriousness of Luther’s reformation, he assembled what Council?
8. In the Early Modern World the “Age of Reason” and ____________________ are the two terms that describe the intellectual characteristics of the eighteenth century.
9. Mary I is better remembered throughout history as “Bloody Mary,” because during her short five-year reign, she had almost 300 catholic dissenters burned at the stake, This action by the queen would result in a book being written by _____________called The Book of Martyrs.
10. The ______________ were persecuted by the Church of England and authorities more than the Puritans because they sought to worship outside the realm of the Church, which was a direct challenge not only the Church of England, but also to Elizabeth I and later James I.
11. Who was the founder of the Jesuits, a group of Catholic responders to the Reformation.
12. Luther’s teaching and the heart of the Reformation are really summed up in two Latin phrases, Sola Scriptura and ____________.
13. Martin Luther posted his __________________ on the door of the castle church at Wittenberg on October 1517.
14. Who said the famous words “Here I stand. I can do no other”?
15. Who saw work as God-pleasing and a calling (Vocatio)?
16. ___________ were remissions by the Catholic Church of temporal punishment on earth or in purgatory.
17. The ___________ Bible translation became the first English translation to be printed utilizing the printing press and before his martyrdom in 1536, approximately 16,000 copies of his translation had been passes out in England.
18. Which one of these individuals was not part of the Protestant Reformation?
19. According to the essay “Impact of the Protestant Reformation.” He opened the door to modern astronomy on his view of the Sun and Earth?
20. Who died as a Martyr?
21. Sola Fida means by Scripture alone.
22. Luther felt that music distracted from worship and should not be in church services.
23. In many ways the Renaissance was the spiritual side of the Reformation.
24. By giving dignity to labor and accenting the spirit of individual freedom, communism produced positive economic effects.
25. One of the most important theological ideas of the Reformation is expressed by the phrase “sola scriptura.”
26. The publication of Newton’s Principia in 1687 marked the dawn of the Enlightenment, an optimistic new age that relied on the intellect to design a rational society in a knowable universe.
27. Immanuel Kant was a leading scientist of the Early Modern World.
28. Henry the VIII broke away from the Catholic Church because of doctrinal issues.
29. The keystone of the revolt against the Church of Rome was the dazzling realization that people could live in a direct relation to God with no necessity for an intermediary.
30. From the Essay “Influence of Christianity on Western Culture”. Before Christ appeared, there was an extremely high status for Greek, Jewish, and Roman women.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
CSTU 101 Quiz 1
CSTU 101 Quiz 2
CSTU 101 Quiz 3
CSTU 101 Quiz 4
CSTU 101 Quiz 5
CSTU 101 Quiz 6
CSTU 101 Quiz 7
CSTU 101 Quiz 8
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.