IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Who wrote Don Quizote?
2. A period of Cultural Rebirth in Europe.
3. The term “pointed arches” best describes which style?
4. Humanists believed in the _______ and dignity of the individual.
5. According to the chart in your Textbook. What are the years of the Renaissance?
6. His Oration on the Dignity of Man has been called “The Manifesto of Humanism”.
7. Which century was marked by famine and plague in western Europe?
8. What were two classical values that inspired the Renaissance humanists?
9. During this time period there was literature for town dwellers as well as country folks. This type of literature was satirical poems depicting ordinary people in events of everyday life with vigorous and coarse humor while ridiculing conventional morality.
10. What did medieval pilgrims travel to a cathedral to see?
11. Who was not a Renaissance Author?
12. In philosophy, the synthesis of the High Ages was made by_________ in the 13th century, who merged Christian and Aristotelian thought.
13. Coexisting with feudalism on the lowest level of land division was the ___________system.
14. During the 1200’s Popes would employ a military force to combat heresy and use this judicial process to eradicate heresy within the Western culture.
15. Who gave the Renaissance its first candid picture of human nature with the idealism of medievalism and humanism stripped away.
16. What century was the Washington National Cathedral built in?
17. Perhaps the best example of the early Gothic style of architecture is found in which city?
18. Washington National Cathedral is an example of what kind of architecture?
19. Which word best describes the culture that gave rise to Romanesque architecture?
20. This poem is about a warrior from southern Sweden who sails to his uncle’s court in Denmark where he slays the monster, Grendel.
21. During the period between 1000–1350, the economy of Europe did not develop much because of little technology being developed.
22. Gothic cathedrals were considerably darker than Romanesque cathedrals, and would develop before Romanesque cathedrals.
23. The shift from the medieval to the modern world can be described simply as the shift from a vertical to a horizontal model of reality.
24. The history of the Crusades illustrates the principle known as the “law of unintended consequences.”
25. The heliocentric model of the universe was developed by Bacon.
26. Romanesque Architecture developed from the Gothic Architecture.
27. Renaissance intellectuals considered themselves to be both humanists and Christians.
28. The Arabic Muslims had destroyed all of the Greek writings of antiquity making it difficult for the Crusaders to find.
29. The Renaissance could also be known as the age of exploration.
30. The so-called Children’s Crusade was the only crusade that was “successful” in any meaningful sense.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
CSTU 101 Quiz 1
CSTU 101 Quiz 2
CSTU 101 Quiz 3
CSTU 101 Quiz 4
CSTU 101 Quiz 5
CSTU 101 Quiz 6
CSTU 101 Quiz 7
CSTU 101 Quiz 8
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.