IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Which two structures illustrate Roman eclecticism?
2. These letters were the universal mark of Roman authority.
3. What structure did the Romans build that allowed their expression of who they were in the world and what they were trying to do? It was also used as a propaganda device; a representation of the yoke of oxen.
4. This is the best preserved of all Roman buildings because it became a Catholic church early in the history of the Church of Rome.
5. According to the Roman timeline this Republic began around what date?
6. According to your textbook who is the greatest Roman historian?
7. The central wedge-shaped stone in an arch; the last stone put in place, it makes the arch stable.
8. Which of American founding fathers designed their house with the Pantheon in mind?
9. What was Rome’s major and most enduring contribution to Western Culture.
10. One of the most revolutionary and authoritative structures ever built, which has influenced the architecture of every age from the ancient Rome to the present day.
11. What were as common in Rome as billboards are to us today?
12. What significant structural architectural principle did the Romans develop?
13. The Romans valued education and scorned the uneducated, whether Roman or foreigner. Who wrote “Ignorance condemned these impoverished souls to “the tyranny of the present”?
14. This is the oldest continuously used religious building in the West, having started as a pagan temple and then converted to a Catholic church.
15. Who proclaimed himself to be the first emperor of Rome?
16. The Punic Wars involved which two countries?
17. Literally means “the public affair” or “the people’s affair”.
18. Which document did Jefferson write?
19. Who wrote the poem the Aeneid?
20. Which Roman city was destroyed by a volcano, Mt. Vesuvius?
21. Lex, Rex was written by the King of England in 1644.
22. The main point we were illustrating with the aqueduct was Roman imperialism.
23. For the Romans, imperialism was a matter of living out their destiny.
24. The Greeks had slaves but the Romans chose not to embrace slavery.
25. The Romans took pride in their Imperialism.
26. The Romans viewed the Greek culture as very distasteful and refused to use any of it with their own culture.
27. Greece has very little influence on the Roman culture?
28. Duty, honor, and patriotism were Greek virtues as opposed to the Roman ideals of freedom, truth, and beauty.
29. Philosophy is the one area of Roman culture that is not indebted to the Greeks.
30. The Greeks were more interested in what works, while the Romans were more interested in what is r
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
CSTU 101 Quiz 1
CSTU 101 Quiz 2
CSTU 101 Quiz 3
CSTU 101 Quiz 4
CSTU 101 Quiz 5
CSTU 101 Quiz 6
CSTU 101 Quiz 7
CSTU 101 Quiz 8
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.