IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. What two concepts are the main focuses of our studies in CSTU 101?
2. Who said “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose”
3. Which artifact depicts the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt?
4. Who is credited with inventing the first written language, a system called cuneiform?
5. The National Archives was designed to symbolize the importance of ______.
6. The basic way an individual looks at life, his basic worldview, the grid through which he see the world.
7. Which president said “A nation must believe in three things: It must believe in the past. It must believe in the future. It must, above all, believe in the capacity of its own people to learn from the past that they can gain in judgment in creating their own future.”
8. Which artifact provided the key that allowed scholars to decode Egyptian hieroglyphics?
9. The establishment of permanent agricultural communities marked the beginning of what?
10. Sumerians were from which area.
11. What were the two main rivers in Mesopotamia?
12. The first written language was called
13. Who said that “To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child” when we do not have an understanding of the past?
14. Which system says “the sun is at the center of the universe”?
15. What term describes the multiple perspectives we see in Egyptian art, especially in portraying the human body?
16. “The Heritage of the Past is the Seed that Brings Forth the Harvest of the Future.” Is located on which building in Washington?
17. The Egyptian religion had a certain ethical component called ________
18. The Egyptian temples were the first structures in the ancient world to be built entirely of _____.
19. This was perhaps the best known sculpture of Egyptian art.
20. Egypt was a __________ throughout its long history.
21. The Egyptians did not have the technology of the wheel when they built the pyramids.
22. The Egyptians never were able to work with the post and lintel construction method.
23. The Egyptian Culture was short lived and lasted only a few centuries.
24. The Egyptian Culture was very concerned about the color of skin pigmentation and made a point to segregate those who were different.
25. Technology involves the manipulation of raw materials to produce some benefit.
26. Sumerian civilization was ancient, but not very advanced in learning.
27. King Cyrus that is mentioned in the Bible did not really exist.
28. We can think of a paradigm shift as a change in the way that we do mathematics.
29. The pyramids of Egypt were built to represent the wealth of the Egyptians, with no religious or meaning of permanence whatsoever.
30. The “Men of Issachar” were located in a small town in Egypt, and directed the construction of the first pyramid.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
CSTU 101 Quiz 1
CSTU 101 Quiz 2
CSTU 101 Quiz 3
CSTU 101 Quiz 4
CSTU 101 Quiz 5
CSTU 101 Quiz 6
CSTU 101 Quiz 7
CSTU 101 Quiz 8
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.