A critical analysis is your reaction to the information in an article
and your evaluation of the manner in which the information is
presented in the article. 1) This critical analysis section of this
assignment should be four complete pages, typed, using APA 6th
edition format. 2) The title page is an additional page; and 3) the
reference page is another additional page – A total of 6 pages for
1. Select one topic from those listed above.
2. Select four peer-reviewed journal articles to use in your paper.
3. List the pointsarguments the author uses to support the thesis
or make his main points as the articles relate to your topic.
4. Evaluate the authors’ presentation in each article. In other words,
how well did the author makes his/her point or supports the thesis of your paper?
5. Continue analyzing your assignment by including the areas listed below.
Criticize the facts or lack of facts, the organization, the tone, the
• Who wrote the articles? What do you know about the authors?
• Are the articles straight news reporting, a commentary on some
event or situation, an editorial? Is it just the facts or a discussion
of something that has happened?
• Do the authors appear objective? What kind of language does
the author use? Is it emotional?
• Are the facts correct, clear? Do they “seem” accurate. Is the
information complete? Does it appear that some important facts
• Do the writers appear to know the subject matter? As you read
the articles, do you “feel” that something is missing? Is it logical?
Does it present support for his/her argument?
• Is there a clear thesis? Is it adequately supported by facts and
data? Are inferences made?
• How is the material organized, for example:
A. Chronological order
Topics: (Select one topic)
– Educational Technology, How the Past Shapes the Future in Teaching
– Emerging Trends in Technological Resources in Education
– Writing and Publishing Software for Teaching and Learning
– Online Safety and Digital Citizenship
– Technology Integration Strategies to Meet Special Needs Students
***** The article must be current and published between 2015 and 2019.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.