POI- The use of tobacco cessation in reducing Lung cancer prevelance
Concept Analysis PaperPurpose: The student will select a Concept Analysis article that has significance for the identified Phenomenon of Interest (POI). I nclude a summary of the concept analysis article with particular attention to the identified critical attributes of the concept as well as how the analysis contributes to nursing knowledge, and evaluate how the concept analysis impacts the way the POI is viewed within the context of advanced nursing practice specialty.Skills: The purpose of this assignment is to allow you to practice the following skills that are essential to yoursuccess in this course as well as your academic and professional practice. •Applying basic and complex disciplinary knowledge to advanced nursing practice situations. •Critically examining individual elements or deconstructing issues.•Critiquing and evaluating concepts and ideas.•Developing a graphic representation of concepts that demonstrates the strength of relationships.Knowledge: This assignment will also help you to become familiar with the following important content knowledge:•Relationship of concepts to theory building, nursing knowledge, and a relevant phenomenon of interest. •Understand how a concept analysis applies to a phenomenon of interest.•Transfer complex concepts from narrative to a visual format through Concept Mapping.•Apply graduate level scholarshipTasks: •Review required and recommended resources. •Conduct a literature search and review of the literature to support ideas and concepts.•Develop a scholarly paper that adheres to all expectations outlined in the rubric.•Demonstrate graduate level scholarship as outlined in the rubric.Criteria for Success:
Introduction and Thesis Statement
1. Briefly state your Phenomenon of Interest, and introduce the selected Concept Analysis article in one paragraph.
2. Conclude the introductory paragraph with a direct thesis statement that informs the reader of your purpose, or primary objective of the paper
3. A citation and reference should be included for the Concept Analysis article.
4. Attach a copy of the selected concept analysis article.
Concept Analysis Description
1. Describe the origin of the theory or the published author’s (not yours) purpose for conducting the concept analysis.
2. Discuss the relevance of the Concept Analysis to your POI.
3. Discuss the transferability of the Concept Analysis to other phenomena of interest. The more widely the Concept Analysis can be applied, the greater its transferability.
4. Provide at least two (2) ) peer-reviewed references IN ADDITION to the Concept Analysis article (excluding textbooks).
Critical Appraisal of Concept Analysis
1. Identify the major concepts or elements of the selected Concept Analysis article, as described by Walker and Avant (2019), and include the following:
a) Concept: Identify the Concept.
b) Antecedents: Describe the antecedents and how the antecedents may be used to predict outcomes related to your POI.
c) Attributes: Describe the attributes and in what way the attributes are related to your POI.
d) Consequences: Describe the consequences and the effect of the consequences on your POI.
2. Support this section with at least three (3) peer-reviewed or scholarly references (excluding textbooks).
Construct a Concept Map of the major elements relevant to your Phenomenon of Interest, and include it as an appendix in your paper. The Concept Map should include the following:
1. Summarize the major points of the paper in one (1) paragraph.
2. No new information or new references should be included in this section.
Demonstrate Graduate Level Scholarship
1. Formal, scholarly writing style with no first-person language.
2. Writing should be clear and concise and free of grammatical and spelling errors
3. Organize work by headings
4. Writing should be free of APA 7th errors, including citations and references.
5. Turnitin similarity score supports that the paper is your original work.
6. College of Nursing approved format for the title page.
7. A minimum of six (6) peer-reviewed references (excluding textbooks).
8. Paper not to exceed seven (7) pages (excluding title page, reference page, and any appendices).
9. Follow all assignment instructions, and do not use direct quotes unless providing a brief definition.
10. Additional deductions may apply for late submissions, plagiarism, or lack of scholarship and professionalism.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.