I need help with a Communications question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Answer question #1 before you watch the preceding videos. Be reflective and honest with your response (500 word min. for all responses combined).
(1) What is your opinion of the immigration policy in America? Why do you feel this way?
(2) Overall, in the last decade, how do you think American perspectives on immigration have changed? Why do you think this has happened?
(3) Why do you feel the topic of immigration is so polarized? (i.e., many people feel so strongly one way or another)
(4) If you had the power to change the immigration policy in America, how would you change it? Why?
(5) Now, put yourself on the opposing end of your previous answers. Why do you think someone else may view immigration differently?
(6) After watching the 3 videos above, do you feel any different than you did when responding to question #1? Why? Why not?
*Once you have posted to the discussion board please comment on at least 3 classmates’ post. Since your classmates’ post will include responses to multiple questions you may choose which question you respond to. As always, please be respectful and open-minded with your responses.