I’m working on a Art & Design question and need a sample draft to help me study.
- Relevant to the Topic “Mistake and Error” (for Human Interaction Computer Class)
- 300-500 words
- Paper must be in peer-reviewed publication from ACM, IEEE, HFES, UXPA
- Paper must be published recently (2015-present)
- Cite paper in APA format, include link or PDF to paper
Content requirements: Answer these questions
- What problem did the authors intend to solve, how did they solve it, and were they successful?
- Were there any flaws or novel approaches in their methodology?
- How might the results of this work be applied in the real world?
- What was one new thing you learned by reading this paper.
Guidelines for discussions:
- Summarize the paper and provide your critique of the problem, methods, and outcomes (include the qualifications of the authors)
- Lead a discussion of how the results could be applied in the real world.