Can you help me understand this Writing question?
We made it to Week 5! For this week’s discussion board you are going to do an online self-audit. This assignment is to help you reflect on and analyze your “personal brand” and “authority.”
1) Open up an internet browser (preferably in private or incognito mode).
2) Type your name into the search bar (try different combinations of terms, e.g.: Joe Smith or Joe Smith UCSD or Joseph Smith UCSD or Joseph Smith San Diego — you get the idea).
3) Click through and analyze all the websites, social media profiles, blogs, etc. where your name appears.
Now, answer these questions in your DB post:
Pretend you are a stranger or employer who had just searched your name. Based on your internet findings…
1) How would a stranger/employer describe your personal brand? In other words, how would other people describe who you are, what you value, and what you are all about?
2) What would a stranger/employer say you are an authority on? In other words, what topics/issues/areas would they say you know about or have expertise in?
3) Finally, reflect on how you answered the first two questions. Were you surprised by anything? Do you like what you found online? Is that the personal brand and authority you want to have or you think reflects who you are? If so, was this purposeful? Explain. If not, how might you change it?
** ONLY IF YOUR NAME DOESN’T HAVE ANY WEB PRESENCE/RESULTS: That is okay(!), instead, I’d like you to answer this prompt: How would you describe your personal brand? How do you demonstrate/show this brand in your life? What topic/area/issues do you think you have authority or expertise in? Explain why and how.**
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.